Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Live Stream not working
Hi! Love what you do! I’m used to watching the BBUS live streams with you, but for the last week or so, they haven’t been working for me at all (Live tab and Live Spoilers tab). I saw someone else mention the same thing in the chat last week and followed the advice you were replying with. I tried clearing my browser history, I tried different browsers, different devices (mac, ipad, android phone), restarting my devices - nothing is working. The video either doesn’t load at all or when it finally does, it’s the blue “broadcast is offline not suspended” screen. What can I do? Thanks for your help.
(08-18-2022, 09:21 PM)MeaghanRogers Wrote: Hi! Love what you do! I’m used to watching the BBUS live streams with you, but for the last week or so, they haven’t been working for me at all (Live tab and Live Spoilers tab). I saw someone else mention the same thing in the chat last week and followed the advice you were replying with. I tried clearing my browser history, I tried different browsers, different devices (mac, ipad, android phone), restarting my devices - nothing is working. The video either doesn’t load at all or when it finally does, it’s the blue “broadcast is offline not suspended” screen. What can I do? Thanks for your help.

Please come chat with us while the show is on so we can troubleshoot for you. We always do a preshow about an hour before the show that can be used as a test period.
(08-19-2022, 12:37 AM)HeatherLee Wrote:
(08-18-2022, 09:21 PM)MeaghanRogers Wrote: Hi! Love what you do! I’m used to watching the BBUS live streams with you, but for the last week or so, they haven’t been working for me at all (Live tab and Live Spoilers tab). I saw someone else mention the same thing in the chat last week and followed the advice you were replying with. I tried clearing my browser history, I tried different browsers, different devices (mac, ipad, android phone), restarting my devices - nothing is working. The video either doesn’t load at all or when it finally does, it’s the blue “broadcast is offline not suspended” screen. What can I do? Thanks for your help.

Please come chat with us while the show is on so we can troubleshoot for you. We always do a preshow about an hour before the show that can be used as a test period.

Also, Meaghan, if you are seeing the blue "broadcast is offline" screen, that means we aren't streaming. So you could be too early or too late for the show.
But if nothing else is working, see if you have a VPN on. if so.. that could be the problem, if not it could be a solution if it's your ISP blocking you.
But best bet is to come early for Sunday's show and we'll try to get you sorted out.