Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Glass House
Feel free to discuss "The Glass House" here.
A short lived show that aired during the summer of 2012. The Glass House felt like a mix of Big Brother US/Canada and Big Brother UK/AU (especially the fact that they had live feeds and a chat). A lot of people complained that it was a Big Brother knock off, but pretty much every show has something similar that comes out on a rival network. I just wish ABC had given the show a chance for a 2nd season.
I remember it but I never watched it because like many people it was a knock off... Here in Canada we had "The Loft" which was a french version of Big Brother (before Big Brother Canada) and it was a knock off too and got taken off the air for lack of viewership.
(05-16-2021, 05:31 PM)HeatherLee Wrote: I remember it but I never watched it because like many people it was a knock off... Here in Canada we had "The Loft" which was a french version of Big Brother (before Big Brother Canada) and it was a knock off too and got taken off the air for lack of viewership.

I am french canadian (from Montreal), do you mean Loft Story? They actually turned it into Big Brother Quebec in their last season. Since you are also from Canada, you've probably heard about / seen U8TV: The Lofters ... being where I first saw Arisa Cox. I was watching the live feeds all the time and talking with the Lofters in chat + watching all the shows they did on tv.
(05-16-2021, 06:29 PM)Marc-Andre_Montreuil Wrote:
(05-16-2021, 05:31 PM)HeatherLee Wrote: I remember it but I never watched it because like many people it was a knock off... Here in Canada we had "The Loft" which was a french version of Big Brother (before Big Brother Canada) and it was a knock off too and got taken off the air for lack of viewership.

I am french canadian (from Montreal), do you mean Loft Story? They actually turned it into Big Brother Quebec in their last season. Since you are also from Canada, you've probably heard about / seen U8TV: The Lofters ... being where I first saw Arisa Cox. I was watching the live feeds all the time and talking with the Lofters in chat + watching all the shows they did on tv.

We used to just call it "The Loft" And I do remember it but it's been a long time.