Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Brother Australia VIP
Hey all, just wondering if there are any links to BBVIP?

I think the first episode has aired in Australia already. Can't find any links anywhere.

The forum doesn't look too active, hope someone is still invested in getting links.

I just want to say thank you so much whoever runs this site. I was bed ridden for 3 months and I watched so much big brother. Had already seen all the UK ones. Didn't think I'd like the format of the US and Canadian versions but love them. Australia is also great and I really want to see the VIP season. 

Please and thanks ?
(11-01-2021, 05:52 PM)FallopianBeast Wrote: Hey all, just wondering if there are any links to BBVIP?

I think the first episode has aired in Australia already. Can't find any links anywhere.

The forum doesn't look too active, hope someone is still invested in getting links.

I just want to say thank you so much whoever runs this site. I was bed ridden for 3 months and I watched so much big brother. Had already seen all the UK ones. Didn't think I'd like the format of the US and Canadian versions but love them. Australia is also great and I really want to see the VIP season. 

Please and thanks ?

We just posted the first episode a little while ago. Go take a look at the archives and you should find it.
(11-01-2021, 09:11 PM)polkastria Wrote:
(11-01-2021, 05:52 PM)FallopianBeast Wrote: Hey all, just wondering if there are any links to BBVIP?

Please and thanks ?

We just posted the first episode a little while ago. Go take a look at the archives and you should find it.
Legend! Thank you!