Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BB UK
Every BB stream is down.
currently watch CBBUK18 on episode 23 and when you press play the line just goes fuzzy leaving just the screenshot. i have tried multiple different episodes from different series' and they are all down. ive cleared caches and cleaned my laptop but still cant get any episodes to play
(03-09-2022, 03:25 AM)tonynewquay Wrote: Every BB stream is down.
currently watch CBBUK18 on episode 23 and when you press play the line just goes fuzzy leaving just the screenshot. i have tried multiple different episodes from different series' and they are all down. ive cleared caches and cleaned my laptop but still cant get any episodes to play

For future reference, this question would be a better fit in the archives thread as it deals with the archives.
But to try to answer your question...
We had a number of people that reported similar issues last night and I couldn't figure out what was causing the problem. It could be a problem with Chrome, or an adblocker that needs an update, or another online issue. I have had no problems watching the episodes on Firefox and when I checked on Chrome, I had a slight delay, but everything still loaded just fine.

All I can suggest is checking for updates to any adblockers you are using and trying again later. Maybe Heather will have another suggestion later on that will work for you.
(03-09-2022, 03:25 AM)tonynewquay Wrote: Every BB stream is down.

This seems to be a very recent issue of the last few days. Services going down all over the place is only the latest symptom. There are a few fixes that have worked for other people but may not work for you.

1. Try another browser. The embed doesn't load for me in Chrome unless I copy the full link (right-click on the episode in the episode menu, copy and paste it into a new window).
2. Try turning off your adblocker. I was able to get it to load by using Firefox with no adblockers. After closing 6-7 ads I was able to finally get the episode to play.
3. Try using a VPN. In some cases, the users are being blocked by their ISP. This has helped a couple of people.
4. Try using incognito mode.

I'm going to check the forum for the host tonight to see if there is a fix we can implement that will work. Please bear with me.